At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Case Manager RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Case Manager RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,600 - $2,100 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Varies
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Case Manager RN:
- Organize, oversee, and deliver care coordination and care management services to patients.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of patients' physical, mental, and psychosocial needs.
- Develop care plans to prevent disease exacerbation, improve outcomes, increase patient engagement in self-care, decrease risk status, and minimize hospital and ED utilization.
- Assist patients in navigating the health care system.
- Oversee specialty care, follow-up on test results and other care coordination needs.
Qualifications for the Case Manager RN:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- Active/Unrestricted RN license in the state of practice.
- One or more year(s) of Hospital Case Management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs.
- Current CPR certification.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Case Manager RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.